Monday, March 8, 2010

RT @zappos You can't change the past, but every day is an opportunity to rewrite your future.

 That was a little inspiring message via Twitter..

Christina's bday at The Boiler and Shamrocks!

 
Jenn, bday girl, me



Rubiks cube clock/temp/alarm and a magnetic desktop aquarium from mee

 The group

The Boiler in Chino Hills
This place was delicious! I like to yelp.. and according to the reviews, the Pan Roast is the die for.. so of course, I order that with level 7 spicyness.. so yummy.. we also ordered the House Oysters, which is topped with tomato sauce, peanut butter, and bacon bits.. but this failed to impress :(  maybe because I was expecting raw oysters..  but even so.. the sauces overpowered actual oyster meat.

Shamrocks Pub & Grill
Nice, chill.. friendly.. cheap?

And prior to the birthday celebration, we went to the mall..
Initially went in search of an additional birthday gift.. but instead, I left with..



limited edition jean jacket
LOL I just searched the H&M site in German to find a picture of it.. I had been looking for a jean jacket for a while now.. and I finally found it! I was at the store with R.. and right as I put one arm in the sleeve, he said "ok get it, I like it" .. lol.. I like that it ends around my waist.. so that it won't make my torso look too long :) I'm a little bit iffy on the penny looking buttons though..

gold sequined hairband (R saw it and immediately said I should get it because it would look good with my current hair color)

sunglasses x2 -- 2 for $25!

R also surprised me with teal/pink spiz'ikes on Saturday!!

 
 He was like.. "I got some shoes at the mall.. but I dont think you'll like em that much.."  So obviously I'm thinking he bought shoes for himself! Hhaha... what a weenie..

It's almost Springggg



Thaat should be it for now.. I should really be working on my term paper .. eep

xxj

Current wants:
thigh high socks
black sweatshirt

P.S. I still havent gotten around to watching Alice in Wonderland!
Movies I need to watch:
Alice in Wonderland
A Single Man
Shutter Island
New Moon (LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment