Monday, March 15, 2010

FOTD // Natural Taupe

FOTD! Pretty natural looking to me... it's for this look:


I didn't have time to take a lot of pictures do a lengthy tutorial, but here are a couple of pictures so you get the idea.
 

I applied a skin colored shadow on my top lid and highlighted the browbone with a white-ish shadow.
The main color--taupe (Mushroom) was applied on my lid enough to where I could see it when I open my eyes.  
Then I blend the top of it. 
Make sure the shadow forms a V on the outer part of your eye to connect to the bottom!
I line my eyes with a gel liner (blacktrack) on the top lid and bottom outer corner
Then using a black pencil eyeliner (UD: zero), I line the top outer half waterline and bottom inner waterline and connect it with the bottom outer corner to make that almond shape.


Products Used:
Eyes
     Urban Decay primer potion
     Alice in Wonderland palette: Mushroom (taupe) (blackish brown color with a purple undertone)
     MAC blacktrack fluidline
     Urban Decay black eyeliner in Zero
     Darkness Kma9
Face
     MAC Studio Fix fluid NC30
     Blush: MAC mineralize Dainty

Feel free to ask any questions !

Taken from further away .. with my phone.. so quality is no bueno..

No comments:

Post a Comment