Saturday, March 27, 2010

Contest Entry

Entry for the contest! Always replicated but never duplicated. FOUND HERE
More specifically, this look .




 The only editing of my photos consist of resizing and blacking out the background.  Now here we goo..


BAD BITCH


  You want a bad bitch? Scarlet's the baddest


I would give you my number so you can have this


But I don't need the stalkin', prank calls, or the madness


My ass like whoa, my goodies incredible, these legs flexible


You flippin and pushin and pushin to flip it


I got my own money, own cars, own house
I can cook a meal same time and turn a motherf*cker out


I'm the example of what you want up on your team


But these LV bags and my time gonna cost cream


Just gimme the dollars cuz I ain't gonna meet your momma


Give me Gucci, give me Chanel, pearls, and give me Prada


He gives me his paper to his plastic


I'm a bad bitch


I had so much fun doing this look.. I originally really wanted to do the Lady Gaga look (cuz I fcking love her), but the only day I had time to dress up, be vain and camwhore, I couldn't find soda cans!! Anyway, this was probably the only time I ever tried red lipstick.. I LIKE ITT !  It was from some random cheap makeup palette from Hong Kong too! After doing this look, I went out that night.. got a few looks.. hahaha.. definitely felt like a different person.. in a good way !



credit: webbie

No comments:

Post a Comment