Thursday, February 25, 2010

Chaos: T-minus 5 hours and counting

Yay, leaving for Vegas soon!
Fran's birthday is going to be insaneee
I need to go home and pack!
Every time I need to pack, I have to make a list of items to bring.  Is it because I might forget to bring something in the end or because I'm organized? mm..
I like the movie "As Good as It Gets"..
I have to see Shutter Island soon! I hear it's a nice psychological thriller..
I swear I saw previews for that movie like 1 year ago though.. I thought it was already on DVD!
By the way, I received my order from this girl who was selling her makeup! I basically bought blushes from Smashbox, Nars, and MAC.  She included a LA Colors eyeshadow palette as a gift! The colors are so pretty.. I'll try to do swatches of everything when I get return .. orrr maybe I should bring my notebook with me to Vegas!



I'M SO EXCITED! lol.. Finally get to relax and escape from Real Life for a few days!
xx, j

P.S. Christy said she's going to think of a gangster name for me while we're there.  We'll see... OH!! I don't watch Jersey Shore, but name "The Situation" is hilarious!  I was listening to the radio in the morning and Ryan Seacrest is "The Pulsation" while Kim Kardashian is "The Infatuation".  HAhahah

No comments:

Post a Comment