Thursday, July 8, 2010

Changes


Starting a new chapter in life.
Hopefully things will work out for the best.
Everyone is looking for their happy ending and I am no exception.

My friend's 21st birthday.. this was an eventful night.  In a good and not so good way..

This is going to be a picture heavy post.  Here goes!

Here's the birthday boy!

My first time drinking a Cosmopolitan! hahaha.. I didnt like it too much


Look who decides to join the party! Jager, Hennessey, Grey Goose, Patron





Operation birthday boy is a success!!  KTFO!! lol


Migrating to another drinking location.. needs to be carried


We got a hold of a friend's camera and decide to camwhore a bit.. lol..

Posing our nicknames for each other.. whale and bear hahaha

I am tipsy, btw. :|






We stopped taking pictures at about 12am I think.. I misplaced my camera and I was too drunk and unable to document the rest of the night -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment