Tuesday, May 26, 2009

You so two thousand and late.

Memorial Day weekend!
My aunt and uncle came to visit..
Went to Cabazon and my aunt bought me a BV bag! I'll have to include a picture of it in a later post..
Bought some tees to wear for the summer..
Went to 3 BBQs and the beach, watched Night at the Museum-- I'm so glad I was able to call off work..
I can only post pictures from my webcam for now because I've misplaced my USB cord for my camera.. so expect a bigger picture update in the near future, hopefully!
On the downside, I'm upset that I totally forgot about a homework assignment that was due yesterday.. So I can only pass the class with a 'C' now.. and I'm about to drop another class.. This quarter isn't looking too good for me at the moment :<
Oh, I have to remember to call C tomorrow to hang out or else she might get sore..
She's one of those people who consider you a best friend.. and you don't really care to call or hang out with her because she'll probably end up talking about herself :/

Out,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment